Welcome to our Website! Here you will find garage door openers, garage door parts and access control systems for all major brands - low price guarantee. We also carry a full line of garage door accessories, such as keypads, receivers, transmitters, remotes, and replacement parts.
Refined, robust and reliable, the Infinity Series is
engineered for exceptional performance and functionality. It combines the
convenience of telephone entry with the flexibility of access control. The
Infinity´s dynamic combination of power and expandability is designed with an
extensive feature set to meet today´s needs and tomorrow´s growth. Each control
panel can support card and code access for 2 doors or gates. In addition, the
Infinity has the ability to network up to 16 panels for larger installation
The Infinity Series is perfect
for securing any size office building or gated residential community. The LCDs
utilize a high-contrast ratio and bright backlight for clear viewing in a wide
range of environmental conditions. Names and codes are entered into the system
through a handheld programmer or remotely with the optional SPSWin software.
- Full Duplex Communications The system boasts
audio that is crisp and clear in even the most congested environments by
employing echo cancellation technology. This technology prevents cross-talk
between the speaker and the microphone and allows for higher volume levels.
- Long Distance and PBX Dialing To allow for regions that utilize multiple area codes,
Infinity systems accommodate sequences of up to
11 digits, as well as PBX extension sequences of up
to 6 digits.
- Tone/Pulse Compatibility Systems are configured on-site to operate on either type of
available phone line.
- Variable Code Length Directory Codes and Entry Codes can be configured for
individual site needs. Each Infinity can support from 1 to 4
digit directory codes and 4 or 5 digit entry code lengths.
- Battery Backup Maintains clock and event record memory during
- Burglar Alarm Shunt When access requests are authorized, the system triggers
a relay, which is in turn wired directly to the externally
monitored alarm panel preventing false alarm conditions.
- Programmed Talk Time Talk time can be adjusted from 15 to 250 seconds to
accommodate various entrance requirements.
- Shared Phone Line Capability Up to 2 Infinity units can be linked to a single phone line,
saving building management the cost of additional phone
line charges. Only one unit will control the shared phone
line at a time.
- Controlled and Programmable System Relays This feature allows simultaneous control of the main gate
and an auxiliary connection such as a second gate or door.
Relays can be managed remotely from a touch-tone phone
and can be latched in an open or closed position. The
relays can also be controlled to activate for a set amount
of time from 1 to 63 seconds.
- Internal Modem An internal modem allows convenient system
programming and management access with SPSWin
from a remote office location.
- Lightning Protection Infinity systems have some protection on the power and
telephone line connections. However, external surge
suppressors are recommended in areas prone to harsh
- Non-Volatile Memory All database information is maintained in non-volatile
memory ensuring system functionality when power
- Transaction Monitoring The Infinity system is designed with an RS-232 printer port
to print out real-time transactions allowing office or guard
personnel the ability to keep track of on-site activities.
- Password Protection Each Infinity can be customized with a 6-digit numerical
password to ensure the security of database information.
- Forced Door Alarms If an entrance monitored by an Infinity is forced open, an
alarm condition will display at the SPSWin software screen
to notify you of the event information.
- Automatic Unlock Schedules Automatic unlock schedules allow you to leave certain entrances
open during business hours allowing freedom of movement for
vehicles, employees, and customers.
Infinity S & M
- Anti-Glare In areas exposed to substantial
sunlight, an anti-glare package can be installed to prevent direct exposure to
the display, thus reducing glare.
- Stainless Steel Housing All “S”, “M”, “L” and “DI” units include stainless steel
faceplates as standard to ensure long-lasting durability.
To increase the resistance to vandalism and environmental
conditions, these systems can also be ordered with a
stainless steel housing.
- Multi-Link A multi-link chain of up to 16 Infinity panels can be
networked together for ease of programming. All panels
communicate through the first unit in the chain.
- Full Controls For scenarios that require highly tailored access
specifications, this feature allows the system manager full
control of all access options on the Infinity system.
- CCTV camera The Infinity L and M are capable of hosting a black-andwhite
or color camera that provides live video directly to a
television or monitor screen.
- Commercial Building Directory Office building installations may require the Infinity L
commercial firmware, which supports 12 lines of tenant
names and up to 35 characters each.
- Postal Lock Provision Infinity units support
a switch kit that integrates with a U.S. Postal Service Lock. This allows postal
carriers entry to a controlled area using a U.S. Postal Service Key. The postal
lock is proprietary to the U.S. Postal Service and is acquired through them.
- Handset A handset is recommended for sites
requiring more privacy or located in a noisy environment. Available for all
Infinity “M”, “L” and “DI” models.
- No-Phone-Bill Interface All Infinity units can operate independent of an outside
telephone line, minimizing operating costs and allowing
system use by tenants without phone service.
- Directory Codes: 20 (expandable to 2,000)
- Full Entry Codes with Names: 125 (expandable to 3,750)
- Full Entry Codes without Names: 500 (expandable to 16,000)
- Event Buffer: 1,200 (expandable to 5,800)
- Model “S” - Surface Mount Dimensions: 16"H x 11-3/4"W x 3-1/4"D
- Model “S” - Flush Mount Back Box Dimensions: 16-3/8"H x 12-3/16"W x 2-1/2"D
- Model “M” - Surface Mount Dimensions: 16"H x 11-3/4"W x 4-1/4"D
- Model “M” - Flush Mount Back Box Dimensions: 16-3/8"H x 12-3/16"W x 3-1/2"D
- Flush Mount Models “S & M” Bezel Dimensions: 18-7/8"H x 14-5/8"W
- Power: 12 VAC @ 3.4 amps peak,
13.5 VDC @ 1.2 amps (without readers)
- Warranty: One Year (extended warranties available)